Before & After Schools Programs
Kids having an outrageous school year!
Our energetic and dedicated staff will ease you and kids into an outrageous school year filled with fun, friendships and enriching experiences to stimulate their imagination, spark their learning skills and develop healthy habits with K-Fit!
Monday - Friday
Financial Scholarships: Please call 206-870-6527 for detailed information!
Monthly, throughout the school year calendar
Free bus transportation is available to the Before and After School Programs for Highline School District students. Parents and guardians are responsible for making transportation arrangements with the Highline School District Transportation Department. Please call (206) 433-2471.
A drop-in fee has been established for those children who would like to try out the Before and After School Program on a space-available basis in the Highline School District. Parents must pre-register for a drop-in prior to attending.
- Des Moines Elementary School - 22001 9th Ave. S.
- Parkside Elementary School - 2104 247th St. S.
- North Hill Elementary School - 19835 8th Ave. S.
- Marvista Elementary School - 19800 Marine View Dr. S.
- Midway Elementary School - 22447 24th Ave. S. - Located at Des Moines Elementary School
- Woodmont Elementary School - 26454 16th Ave. S.
This is your solution to not having time off when your child does! Break Time provides a warm caring and safe environment where friendships flourish and leadership skills blossom participating in enriching experiences cleverly presented under the guise of arts, crafts, games, tutoring and reading. Children keep fit participating in active games and athletics. You send lunch we provide nutritional snacks!
- 6:30am-6:00pm Field House
|Monday - Friday||April 3-7||FW & Highline||Spring Break||$160R/$170NR|